Identifying with our Recruiters
“A successful and enduring relationship is built on professionalism, trust,
respect and accommodation.”
One of the main goals of our Recruiters is to establish a professional relationship
with candidates to ensure that each candidate is properly coached and guided before
being sent to a job interview and /or assigned to a job.
Every candidate is identified
with a Recruiter who works with the candidate to:
- Establish a relationship of confidence and comfort level.
- Provide the candidate with all available details of the job, including rate of pay
and assignment duration.
- Ensuring that the candidate provides an updated resume and to offer advice on the
modification of resume when necessary.
- Assuring the candidate that all personal information provided to the Recruiter and/or
Topnotch Employment Services will be kept in strict confidentiality in accordance
with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
- Schedule the candidate for a personal interview and registration at Topnotch Employment
- Provide the candidate with the client/company name, contact and website information,
at the time candidate is scheduled for an interview.
- Brief candidate on Topnotch recruitment policy, procedures, the responsibilities
of both parties and the provision of training in accordance with any specific job